Weigh in on white papers -- survey

Subject: Weigh in on white papers -- survey
From: russell -dot- willerton -at- ttu -dot- edu
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 10:07:36 -0600

Thanks to all who have completed my survey on white papers in technical
communication.

The survey is designed to assess technical communicators' impressions of
white papers and to determine where white papers fit in the scope of what
technical communicators typically do.

If you haven't taken the survey, please consider doing so. It should
require less than ten minutes of your time. As the number of responses
increases, so does the quality of the information I'll be able to share
back with TECHWR-L.

Here's the link to my survey; feel free to share it with any pracitioners
you know.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=90134569452

Thank you,
Russell Willerton
Former full-time tech writer, now at Texas Tech

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com