Re: Seeking info on IEEE-1063 standard

Subject: Re: Seeking info on IEEE-1063 standard
From: Iliana Kostova <i_kostadinova -at- prosyst -dot- bg>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:40:31 +0300

madhumita22 -at- lycos -dot- com wrote:

Dear all,
About 1.5 years ago I had come across a website that offered a draft copy
of IEEE-1063 standard for download. It was available free of cost as the
IEEE-1063 was under review at that time.
Is anybody in posession of that draft copy of IEEE-1063 (I hope sharing
that draft copy wouldnot violate any copyrights,as it was made available
on the net). If so could you please mail it across?

Thanks and Regards
Madhu

Hi all!
Although my request is fairly late, can you please provide me with a copy of that IEEE-1063 draft. I'm not sure if I'll succeed in persuading my managers to buy the published standard.

My alternative e-mail addresses are: i_kostadinova -at- prosyst -dot- bg and ikostova -at- abv -dot- bg

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Iliana Kostova.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com