Thanks for input on: Updating resume

Subject: Thanks for input on: Updating resume
From: "Greg T" <ggthomp -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:44:52 -0700

Hi:

Thanks to all for your advice on updating my resume. I got a lot of
conflicting but good advice regarding how to incorporate years of experience
in a two page resume.

I think I am going to take the approach of keeping my current resume of full
time work but creation a resume for my contract assignments of the past two
years and eventually porting the contract resume to my up and coming new
website as an example of "most recent assignments." My full time resume,
either as web or doc copy , will be the resume I use to refer them to as
examples of more work history.

Greg

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com