RE: Text enrichment software tool

Subject: RE: Text enrichment software tool
From: "Bruce Evans" <bruce -dot- evans -at- sympatico -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 14:08:19 -0500

Such a tool must exist because I keep getting stuff like your example. The
only thing wrong with "I am happy with your performance" is that it's not
more specific about the performance. I'd prefer, "I am happy with your
operation that saved my life," or "I am happy with your ideas for saving
your department money." "Bloating" and "enrichment" aren't synonymous.

Bruce

Bruce Evans M.D.
Family Physician and Technical Writer
"Never Underestimate the power of very stupid people in large numbers."