RE: RE: Use of Google to check out candidates

Subject: RE: RE: Use of Google to check out candidates
From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:02:43 -0800 (PST)

---------------------------
Goldstein, Dan wrote:
Oh yeah, I've got lots of Google doppelgangers. Many are athletes or
successful businessmen. I'll never be the fastest or richest -- I just need to *write* better than they do.
Oh yeah. Apparently I starred in the movie DARYL. Anyone remember that one? Also, there's a photographer from Hawaii. I think he caught on to the fact that my name was competing with his because he seems to have started using his middle name.

So what is the etiquette for contacting a Google doppleganger? I mean, there's really only one other prominent Sean Hower on the Web that I've found and it seems like that's worth at least a "Hi. How ya doin?" :-)

Hmmmmm. I think I just did it. :-)

Sean Hower - tech writer
http://hokum.freehomepage.com

Create your own web site for FREE at http://www.freehomepage.com