ISO 9000 and the Vote

Subject: ISO 9000 and the Vote
From: Chris Despopoulos <cud -at- telecable -dot- es>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:08:57 -0800

At the risk of crossing the techpubs/politics barrier, I want to put in a vote in favor of ISO 9000 as a way to improve the national voting process. Looking over all the "anomolies" it's obvious to me that not many states would pass an audit. That alone is remarkable - in Europe at least, you need ISO 9000 certification to manufacture turnstiles. You'd think in the US the vote would be at least as important as counting the number of soccer fans to attend last night's game.

(Just trying to start a little trouble...)

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com