Re: Been googling lately?

Subject: Re: Been googling lately?
From: "CB Casper" <knowone -at- surfy -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 07:01:18 -0800

>> I can state for a fact that I have received in the
past a resume from one of our more disputatious fellow
list members, and I filed it in the circular bin
immediately <<

One more reason for creating an online identity
separate from your professional identity. In my
case, I don't want to inadvertently expose my
employer to anything I have to say that might be
negative about them.

It does, however, not allow the opposite, to expose
things that others complain about in regards to
gender and ethnic diversity, offshoring rote work
and retaining the intellectual component, placing
a high emphasis on high quality, useful, targeted
user documentation. No, we are not hiring, even
with the loss of two writers in the last 6 months.
We just get to pick up the slack and keep writing,
with side projects getting sidelined for now.

The only downside is the lack of expansion of
salary over the past few years.

CB
--
http://www.surfy.net for Free Email <br> http://www.ergova.com for Low Prices on Hotels, Books, and more.