poll OOO or nomail

Subject: poll OOO or nomail
From: "Caroline Tabach" <Caroline -at- radcom -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:40:09 +0200

I set my lists to Nomail if I am on vacation, in fact there are some lists that I only read through the web and am only subscribed as Nomail. It seems a pretty simple and obvious function, as for being a computer proffessional, the lists that I am on, which are not intended for "computer proffesionals", remind you to use this function and explain in very simple language exactly what to do (which is why it is so obvious to me to use this function). Maybe this use should be more emphasized in the Welcome letter or somewhere else on the site?
In my compnay it is pretty much standard to set out of the office, and if you do not then it can cause confusion.
Caroline