expanding our range and reference books

Subject: expanding our range and reference books
From: "Caroline Tabach" <Caroline -at- radcom -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:49:59 +0200

Can you also say whether you recommend the book and why?

Also, what are the reference books you use in the office for your writing?

thanks

Caroline

Hello Whirlers,

I bet a lot of us are reading a work related book or taking a work

related course. Care to share what you're reading or learning. I'll go first. I finally bought Managing Your Documentation Projects by Joanne Hackos. I've heard it's a classic. I figure 30 minutes a day will get me through it. It's easy to read so far, makes sense, and I think I'll find it applicable. Some project management skills should come in handy for mywork.

Caroline Tabach

RADCOM MarCom

e-mail: CarolineT -at- radcom -dot- com

http://www.radcom.com <http://www.radcom.com/>