RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question - Left or Right?

Subject: RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question - Left or Right?
From: "CB Casper" <knowone -at- surfy -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:26:23 -0800

Some of my left-handedness was an impostion due to
a soccer injured right shoulder, right tennis elbow,
and old kayaking injury flare up in the right wrist
all at the same time. No choice but to learn how to do
as much as possible left handed. Single handed typing,
and left side mousing make for an interesting challenge.

There are times now that I've healed, that I switch
just to change things and keep up the left side skills.

CB - left side, right side, it's all good

--
http://www.surfy.net for Free Email <br> http://www.ergova.com for Low Prices on Hotels, Books, and more.