Re: a summary of this helpful website

Subject: Re: a summary of this helpful website
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 10:14:25 -0600

Bonnie, you have VIOLATED my off-list post. Don't quote me, you are way, way out of line. As you yourself said, you "didn't *mean to pick me out" *BUT you did, and you did so willingly and probably didn't proofread before you hit that SEND key.

You are rude, rude, rude, rude; and there are archives of your old posts littered across the Internet, I could post them here, but I will refrain. I will say that you have been called some pretty bad names (and some about your looks as well) in public forums since the 90's.

Unbelieveable. You have simply crossed a line that is intolerable. I certainly don't need you MISQUOTING me and taking my OFFLIST posts and dumping them into a public forum. You know what you are Bonnie, not a nice person. I've tried to be nice to you in the past because I felt you were pathetic and for someone as old as you to make the business mistakes you make, well, I felt pity, so, since I collect freaks and help them, I helped you.

I'm off techwhirler, thanks to Bonnie.

Michele

--
Michele
612-824-3516

Bonnie Granat wrote:

The last thing in the world I wanted was to start the new year off this way.

Do you all out there really think I was rebuking Michele when I posted: "I
think the poster was asking about the techwr-l website."
I meant it as a clarification, not as a rebuke. Both Jerry and Michele
seemed to me to think the poster was talking about the school while I
thought he was talking about the techwr-l site. Was it rude of me to post
what I did? I don't feel that it was, but I'd be interested to hear others'
perceptions.
Michele tells me she gets e-mails "by the boatloads" from members of this
list when she and I "have a confrontation." She says she "will not repeat
what they say" but she does state that "you are not well-liked" and that she
thinks it is "simply your very aggressive, I-know-it-all tone." Again, I did
not intend my remark to be a confrontation, and I am sorry that it was
perceived that way.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com