RE: a summary of this helpful website

Subject: RE: a summary of this helpful website
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 11:51:06 -0500

I didn't misquote you, Michele, and I don't consider quoting several terms
you used to be a violation of anything. If you like, I can post the entire
e-mail and people can judge for themselves. I certainly did not "dump" your
offlist post into a public forum. I merely quoted a few of your terms.
That's considered acceptable. Certainly, after an e-mail like yours, there
is no issue of "trust" involved. Therefore, your accusations are false on
their face.

As far as people on the Internet attacking me, certainly some have done so
because of stances I have taken with regard to religious and other issues,
and some have commented on my appearance -- without of course seeing me or
knowing what I look like. Once I posted a picture that someone thought was
unflattering, and someone made a comment on it that was negative. However, I
know I am not a beauty; I'm average looking. Your attacking me on my looks,
however, even if I were the ugliest person in the world, is a reflection on
you, not me. When I die, God will judge me based on my character and what I
did with what I was given. I'm at peace with who I am and how I look --
today more than ever before.

In short, you cannot hurt me; you can only continue to hurt yourself.

Bonnie Granat / Cambridge, MA
http://www.GranatEdit.com

> Bonnie, you have VIOLATED my off-list post. Don't quote me,
> you are way, way out of line. As you yourself said, you
> "didn't *mean to pick me out"
> *BUT you did, and you did so willingly and probably didn't
> proofread before you hit that SEND key.
>
> You are rude, rude, rude, rude; and there are archives of
> your old posts littered across the Internet, I could post
> them here, but I will refrain. I will say that you have been
> called some pretty bad names (and some about your looks as
> well) in public forums since the 90's.
>
> Unbelieveable. You have simply crossed a line that is
> intolerable. I certainly don't need you MISQUOTING me and
> taking my OFFLIST posts and dumping them into a public forum.
> You know what you are Bonnie, not a nice person. I've tried
> to be nice to you in the past because I felt you were
> pathetic and for someone as old as you to make the business
> mistakes you make, well, I felt pity, so, since I collect
> freaks and help them, I helped you.
>
> I'm off techwhirler, thanks to Bonnie.
> Michele
> www.krautgrrl.com