Re: ISO Suggestions on Reasonably Priced Web Hosting Companies

Subject: Re: ISO Suggestions on Reasonably Priced Web Hosting Companies
From: Paul Pehrson <paulpehrson -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 08:34:41 -0700

I've been very happy with Total Choice Hosting
(http://www.totalchoicehosting.com). I've been with them for more than
two years. For only 4 dollars a month, I get 450 MB of space, 10 GB
transfer, unlimited email accounts, pop/web mail accounts, free usage
stats, etc. NOTE: They don't have standard 24/7 phone support;
however, the times I've used their web-based support, I have been very
pleased.

I've also been using GoDaddy only for domain registration, and I've
been with them for about 4 years (I think), and I think they are
great. They have great prices, and I think they are a very reputable
company (in my opinion).

Since I am really only using my website for the beginnings of a
writing portfolio, I'm glad I'm not paying a bundle for web
hosting/domain registration.

Paul Pehrson
Salt Lake City, UT

--
Paul Pehrson
AIM: nelspaul2004 MSN: paulpehrson(at)gmail.com

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

Technical Communication Certificate online - Malaspina-University College, Canada. Online training in technical writing, software (FrameMaker, RoboHelp, Dreamweaver, Acrobat), document & web design, writing manuals, job search. www.pr.mala.bc.ca/tech_comm.htm for details.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com