ADMIN Re: Writer/analyst needed in Long Beach

Subject: ADMIN Re: Writer/analyst needed in Long Beach
From: "Lisa M. Bronson" <lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:41:20 -0700 (MST)

Amanda,

As it said in the rules you received when you subscribed, and in reminders
as recently as this morning, ads, including job ads, may not be posted
directly to TECHWR-L under any circumstances.

for everyone to use. It's not fair to them or to TECHWR-L subscribers for
you to take advantage of the open posting policy on TECHWR-L to circumvent
the ad policy and avoid the nominal $50 cost for doing an ad the right
way.

I've suspended your posting privileges. Contact me directly for more
information about getting them restored and about the right way to
advertise to TECHWR-L.

An abridged copy of the rules is below.

Lisa
lisa at techwr-l dot com

Your ad (in part) read:

> I realize that jobs get posted in another section of this site, but as I
> am interviewing today... I thought I would start here.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
ABRIDGED POSTING RULES FOR TECHWR-L (for Technical Communication issues)
Updated 20 Sept 2004

In a nutshell...

* Stick to technical communication
* Act professionally, on and off list
* Don't post ads
* Contact Lisa (lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com) with questions.

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

Technical Communication Certificate online - Malaspina-University College, Canada. Online training in technical writing, software (FrameMaker, RoboHelp, Dreamweaver, Acrobat), document & web design, writing manuals, job search. www.pr.mala.bc.ca/tech_comm.htm for details.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com