RE: Training or Conference

Subject: RE: Training or Conference
From: "Deborah McNally" <dmcnally -at- windmill-intl -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:45:23 -0500

Thank you for the info on the DocTrain in Mass. I'm hoping for some
training a little sooner then October but if all else fails maybe that
will be the one.

For the answer to your first comment, they are including travel
expenses. I tried to get them to do the conference this month in Vegas
but they weren't keen on the location.

Deb McNally
Help Desk Technician/Technical Writer