Re: Purpose Driven Technical Writing

Subject: Re: Purpose Driven Technical Writing
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 12:45:55 -0800

Whenever I imagine hearing a writer describe him/herself
as "unique" (which, by the way, has never happened in any interview
I have ever conducted), the first thought that comes to my mind is
"prima donna." It seems to me that uniqueness is one of those
descriptions best conferred upon you by others.

I suppose the trick is to conduct yourself with such grace and poise that people instantly perceive your uniqueness. :-)

--
Bruce Byfield 604-421-7177
http://members.axion.net/~bbyfield

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l