Re: RoboHelp For Word Crash/Reboot Problem

Subject: Re: RoboHelp For Word Crash/Reboot Problem
From: "Poster" <Poster -at- aurora -dot- cotse -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 15:04:19 -0400 (EDT)

I can't help you much, except that the spontaneous reboot is probably
a Windows issue. I say this because under NT and XP and 2000, I've had
the computer simply spontaneously reboot for no discernible reason.
That I couldn't reliably reproduce it was just another annoyance.
However, after such a reboot, the problem hibernated for many days
until it would rear its head at the most inopportune moment and
strike. My solution? Save early and save often. Yeah, I know we
shouldn't have to do this in 2005, but...

~Poster

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com