Query about Software Project Development Plan

Subject: Query about Software Project Development Plan
From: Saravanan Bhaskar_Texas <saravanan -dot- bhaskar -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 16:18:24 +0900

I want to know if there is anyone on this mailing list who has done
documentation for Software Quality Assurance Departments.

If yes, can you kindly guide me how to go about preparing a Software
Project Development Plan.

Is it necessary to mention about Process Models (Waterfall Model,
Spiral Model, Evolutionary Prototyping Model, etc.)

I need to refer a template that adheres to IEEE Guidelines.

My earlier attempts to Google and post my query on another active
mailing list named TWI
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/technical_writers_india/) did not prove
helpful.

Regards