Re: Just can't help myself

Subject: Re: Just can't help myself
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 11:36:21 -0700

Would depend on the circumstances. With additional
details, such as "we're a 15-person startup," or "pay sucks, but includes founder's shares," I might give it some more thought if my situation permitted me the
luxury of living with the working conditions. But most
startups I've had experience with don't bring in people
with Monster.com postings. Your phone rings and the
person calling is someone you worked with a company
or two back who is already inside and thought of you
when they decided that "we need a .... anybody know
anyone?"

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Swallow" <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
A good question for the masses: Would you take that "Admin/Tech
writer" job?

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com