Re: Langevin Learning Services

Subject: Re: Langevin Learning Services
From: Michele Marques <writermsm-tech -at- yahoo -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 08:16:56 -0400 (EDT)

jas3321 -at- aol -dot- com is "considering taking a instructional
design workshop and would like to hear any
positive/negative feedback about Langevin Learning
Services."

About 8 years ago I took a workshop with Langevin on
"Designing Computer-Based Training". I remember that I
found the workshop useful and informative, but some
people found the workshop too basic.

About half the course time was spent on general
principles of instructional design, and the rest of
specifics of designing for the computer. In addition,
the training exercises were all storyboarding and
screen-design on paper, instead of working on
computer.

But this was many years ago in Toronto..... I don't
know how it compares to courses now or in other
locations.

- Michele Marques
msmarques -at- rogers -dot- com

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l