Re: Euphemisms and alternate keywords for "Recover"

Subject: Re: Euphemisms and alternate keywords for "Recover"
From: Michele <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 13:18:45 -0500

I'd say that the USers are still in the building b/c we barely get enough time off to enjoy ourselves. Some consultants might be gone, but after todays ramblings about anonymous posts (and having my husband say, My God, but they do go on don't they?) it is nice to see a valid question.

Having written numerous disaster recovery documents, I'd consider "admin" "admin unlock" "admin recovery" "admin password" "default password" and lastly, "bullocks" [joke].

HTH,

Michele

---------------
Michele E. Davis, Writer
Kraut Companies
612-824-3516
612-309-6903 (cell)
www.krautgrrl.com
www.krautboy.com
and the uber geek empyre

mlist -at- safenet-inc -dot- com wrote:

SOME people will think of words like "recover" or "recovery". Good for
them. But, for all the rest -- especially those whose memories crumble under
pressure -- what other keywords and search terms could I use, to help them
find this function??

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com