Re: Is it only me...

Subject: Re: Is it only me...
From: The Peanut Gallery <wade -dot- courtney -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 11:19:55 -0700

Quick, tie John to a tree so we can flog him.

=)

> This would be one of the primary foundation of technical writer
> certification...project management :-)

We shall have peace... We shall have peace when you answer for the
burning of the Westfold! When you answer for the children who lie dead
on the plains! For the soldiers who were hewn even as they lay dead!
We shall have peace when you hang from a gibbit for the sport of your
own crows! --Theoden, King of Rohan

Wade Courtney
Yahoo: wcourtne
www.sabioinc.com