RE: Liability Insurance

Subject: RE: Liability Insurance
From: "Barbara Philbrick" <caslon -at- alltel -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 20:45:11 -0400

Although I believe this is generally true, one insurance agent also told me
that "if someone is mad enough to sue, they are mad enough to sue everyone
down the line, whether or not you've got deep pockets."

Part of what my liability insurance coverage provides is paying for defense
against such a case, not just damages.

I hope I never have to find out the hard way if we're wrong!

Barb