Re: Liability Insurance

Subject: Re: Liability Insurance
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 18:37:28 -0700

Oh, absolutely. A plaintiff in a liability case will sue everybody in sight,
deep pockets or not. I was merely addressing the misguided notion
some companies seem to have that by writing their contracts with vendors
in such a way as to force the vendors to "voluntarily" assume some legal
vulnerability that it will in any way diminish their own. It won't.

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Philbrick" <caslon -at- alltel -dot- net>