RE: watch your language! (or don't)

Subject: RE: watch your language! (or don't)
From: "Downing, David" <DavidDowning -at- Users -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 10:32:25 -0400

There's a similar stereotype for people with Philadelphia accents. In
case anyone isn't familiar with the sound of the Philadelphia accent,
I've heard it said that in Philadelphia, a woman named Ann and a man
named Ian will go through klife having their names pronounced the same
way. Someone also said that in a Philadelphia yoga club, you'll find
people sitting around in the lotus position going, "EE-ewwwmmmm."