Gena Shurtleff/SEA/IDX1 Is Training May 11th and 12th

Subject: Gena Shurtleff/SEA/IDX1 Is Training May 11th and 12th
From: Gena_Shurtleff -at- idx -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 00:54:02 -0700

I will be out of the office starting 05/11/2005 and will not return until
05/13/2005.

Gena is in training class Wednesday May 11th and Thursday May 12th. I will
be checking email at lunch.

If the question can wait a day or two, I will return your email once I am
back online.

If you have urgent documentation issues, please contact Peggy Claar or Jeff
VanGilder. Otherwise, I will respond to your email when I return.

Thanks,
Gena

IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION
The contents of this e-mail and its attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify IDX immediately (by return e-mail to either the sender or security -at- idx -dot- com), destroy all copies of this message along with any attachments and do not disclose, copy and/or distribute the contents. The views expressed in this message are those of the author and not necessarily those of IDX. In the absence of a prior written agreement with you authorizing commitments of IDX via e-mail, the above message shall not bind IDX, unless from a duly authorized officer of the company in a context indicating an intention to bind the company.

This e-mail and its attachments are protected by copyright and other laws. (c) IDX Systems Corporation 2005. All rights reserved. IDX is a registered trademark of IDX Investment Corporation.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com