Helping a friend

Subject: Helping a friend
From: Martin Bosworth <martinhbosworth -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 20:46:04 -0400

Hi out there!

I have a dear friend in Indianapolis who is desperately looking for
work at the moment. She's been tech writing for eight years, and is
familiar with Web development, administrative work, some business case
proposals, and so on.

She's not very good at networking, and is in dire financial straits,
so I figured I'd put this out here for anyone who could assist. If you
know a job in the greater Indianapolis area, or can find someone who
can help her out, please do so. She's extremely intelligent and a
quick study, but is just having a run of bad luck.

Her name's Heather, and you can reach her at hjandersx -at- yahoo -dot- com -dot-

(Lisa, forgive me if this post is out of bounds, but I didn't know
what else to do.)

Martin

--
Martin H. Bosworth
Technical Writer, Telemedicine Directorate

New from Quadralay Corporation: WebWorks ePublisher Pro! Easily create
14 online formats, including 6 Help systems, in a project-based
workflow. Live, online demo! http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com