API Writers?

Subject: API Writers?
From: Rajeev Jain <jainrolis -at- yahoo -dot- co -dot- in>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:43:52 +0100 (BST)

Hi All

Do we have any API writers subscribed to this list? If
yes, I would like them to share their experiences with
developers, management, tools used, and also about
their contribution in the content (of API Guides and
Programmers Manuals).

Rgds

Rajeev Jain

http://api-writing.blogspot.com/

Too much spam in your inbox? Yahoo! Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE! http://in.mail.yahoo.com

New from Quadralay Corporation: WebWorks ePublisher Pro! Easily create
14 online formats, including 6 Help systems, in a project-based
workflow. Live, online demo! http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com