Re: How about including your location in your sig?

Subject: Re: How about including your location in your sig?
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 20:04:45 -0400

Dave,

Maybe I'm just having a "thick moment", but I don't understand your
reasoning. Why would location have anything to do with how people are
evaluated, and how would a location in our sigs add the value you
think it will? Surely you don't mean that people in Iowa are better or
lesser than the people in Silicon Valley? And isn't it just a bit
shallow to base your own validation of someone else's comments on-list
on their location?

--
Bill Swallow
42.8162,-73.7736