RE: How To: Tactfully deal with salary questions in TW job interviews?

Subject: RE: How To: Tactfully deal with salary questions in TW job interviews?
From: "Nuckols, Kenneth M" <Kenneth -dot- Nuckols -at- mybrighthouse -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:15:58 -0400

Kathleen wrote:

> Lou, when you bring this up it always reminds me of computational
neural
> networks. Is that what is being done there? If not, it might be an
> interesting concept. As it is, I'm not sure I understand the purpose
of
> the Wiki the last time I looked. Would it be another list?

In my defense I'll only say it's Friday...

Frankly, Kathleen, anytime anyone (not just Lou) starts talking about
any kind of Wikis, "...by the pricking of my thumbs..." I'm overwhelmed
by the unpleasant mental image of a tribe of Ewoks doing a production of
Macbeth...

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com