Access 2003 Reports

Subject: Access 2003 Reports
From: <bridget -dot- fitzgerald -at- thomson -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 13:30:02 -0500

I am trying to run reports in Access 2003 for a database that was
originally created in Access 97 and then converted to Access 2000, and
I'm not having any success. I've searched the Web and found some writing
on the subject (e.g., set the default printer, move the DAO library
above the ADO library, download Office 2003 service pack), all of which
I've done without effect. The strange thing is, I start a new database
and still be unable to run a report. I've e-mailed Microsoft's online
help, and I'm waiting for their response. I'm going to cross-post this
issue on the Access-L listserv to see if I can get any help with this.
My IT department solved the problem by re-installing Access 2000. Is
this the only solution?

Thanks,

Bridget Fitzgerald
Technical Communications