tool to check that html files are listed in a javascript ToC

Subject: tool to check that html files are listed in a javascript ToC
From: "Elizabeth O'Shea" <elizabeth -dot- oshea -at- virtualaccess -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 13:16:57 +0100

I have a folder with a lot of html files in it that may be extraneous to my
project. I also have a very long javascript table of contents. Any file that
isn't listed in the ToC can be safely deleted from the project folder.

Does anyone know of a tool that will read the names of the files in my
project folder, search for them in the javascript, and then produce a report
that tells me which files in the folder are also listed in the javascript
ToC (or which files in the folder aren't in the Toc)? Or am I just going to
have to buckle down and do it myself?

Thanks.

elizabeth
elizabeth -dot- oshea -at- virtualaccess -dot- com

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com