RE: Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002

Subject: RE: Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
From: "Elizabeth O'Shea" <elizabeth -dot- oshea -at- virtualaccess -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 17:41:48 +0100

Like Ashaki, I worked in a company where IT procedures had to be revised so
that they complied with SOX requirements for financial data. I worked on a
lot of procedures, but the SOX-related ones had to do with data storage,
antivirus issues, and anything that might impact the way the company managed
financial information.

elizabeth

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com