Acrobat 7 Forms Help Needed

Subject: Acrobat 7 Forms Help Needed
From: Liz Goodwin <Liz -dot- Goodwin -at- ametek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:42:06 -0400

I've already searched the Adobe forums for help with this.

Hope there's some form guru out there that can help me with Acrobat 7
Professional forms. I created a form that has "text" boxes such as the
title of the form and some instructional items and "text fields" which the
user interacts with. However, every field whether text or text field is
getting a tab number under "Tab Order." So, when I start tabbing through
the form it goes to ever box whether it is plain text or a text field to be
filled in. Every area has a tab order number! I know I can rearrange the
numbers and start point, but how do I delete the tab order numbers from the
boxes of plain text where I do not want the user tabbing to??!! Because, it
will not tab to the next page of the form for the user to fill in until it
goes through all of the tab order numbers on the current page.

Thanks!!
Liz

Liz Goodwin
Technical Writer, Process Instruments
AMETEK, P&AI, Pittsburgh, PA
liz -dot- goodwin -at- ametek -dot- com
412-826-2427

There are people who reshape the world by force or argument, but the cat
just lies there, dozing; and the world quietly reshapes itself to suit his
comfort and convenience.
--Allen and Ivy Dodd

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com