Re: Digital Voice Recorder (DVR )

Subject: Re: Digital Voice Recorder (DVR )
From: arroxaneullman -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:37:50 -0400

Lucero, Peggy <plucero -at- atsva -dot- com> asked, "Does someone on this list own one that they could recommend to me--brand AND model, if possible."

For multiple reasons (work, school, exercise, entertainment, etc.), I chose the TDK Mojo 256. I found useful a number of aspects:
- Digital Voice Recorder
- MP3 Player
- WMA Player
- FM Tuner
- FM Recorder
- MMC/SD Memory Card Slot
- USB connection

It has low and high settings for recording and with replacement 256 and 512 SD cards, I can record and play quite a bit. I found a great deal at Fry's, so I'd start there or Overstock, if you decide to buy one.

Good luck finding what suits you!

Arroxane

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com