Quick RoboHelp X5 HTML Question on Frame Sets and Window Sizing

Subject: Quick RoboHelp X5 HTML Question on Frame Sets and Window Sizing
From: Anthony <italian_scribbles -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 09:14:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Everyone,

I have taken over a position in which the past three
technical writers have left something of a mess of the
company's online Webhelp system for its software
products. They are using RoboHelp X5 HTML. This
morning I ran into something I have never seen in my
many years of using RoboHelp and need some input
desperately.

Currently they are using a three pane frame set for
their standard help window. I am attempting to edit
the top menu pane for layout. I would also like to
add an auto-sizing feature for the entire help window
and/or its three frames or even (at a minimum)
left-to-right scrolling as several items keep getting
cutoff to the point of being inaccessible unless you
start highlighting the contents of the frame to the
point that it will be forced to automatically scroll
to highlight the hidden contents.

I have searched through the existing help modules for
the "Frameset - Frame Attributes" window listings in
the Project Manager and have come up empty handed. If
I use the existing module as a template to create a
new module it works fine and creates the three pane
layout just as it always has. So the formatting
information is in the project folders, but I cannot
ascertain how to access it.

Has the configuration of their help system's window
sizing and formatting of the top menu pane been
handled externally that I need to have a developer
pull the system settings and edit it for me?

Am I missing something here?

In the past most of my Robohelp experience has
centered on systems using the third pane strictly with
radio buttons rather than help module links. So I am
rather new to this scenario.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and attention.

- Anthony