Re: WEEE questions [LONG] (was RE: Municipal or Household Waste in E uropean Union?

Subject: Re: WEEE questions [LONG] (was RE: Municipal or Household Waste in E uropean Union?
From: "Chris Christner" <cchris -at- toptechwriter -dot- us>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:17:16 -0600

Hi Kevin,

We've recently started using that silly WEEE logo in our manuals. I've
formatted it like our caution statements and stuck it at the end of the
guide with the copyright boilerplate. The text we're using is "In
accordance with the requirements of council directive 2002/96/EC on Waste
of Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), ensure that at end-of-life
you separate this product from other waste and scrap and deliver to the
WEEE collection system in your country for recycling."

I hope this is a weee bit helpful.

Regards,
Chris
TopTechWriter.US
http://www.toptechwriter.us
Award-winning technical writing and illustration services.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com