Question re: expanding text in FrontPage

Subject: Question re: expanding text in FrontPage
From: sueahrenhold -at- ameritech -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 13:54:40 -0600

Ok, I'm reduced to admitting that I can't find something in a program.
I've got a new copy of FrontPage 2003, and will be using it to create a
network-based directory of our manuals.
I've written both hardware and software manuals, and each product has a
list of manuals that may or may not be of use.
I want to create web pages where the lists expand, that is:

When you initially open the page, it says:
Product 1
Hardware
Software

When you click on an option, it says:
Product 1
Hardware
HardwareManualLink1
HardwareManualLink2
etc
Software
I don't want a temporary display, I want something that stays open.
I see it all over in online help, but don't even know what it's called.

Can somebody tell me the formal name for this capability, and maybe refer
me to source for information.
I've read most of the online help, and haven't quite found it.

Thanks, guys

Sue

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com