Robohelp WebHelp Print button?

Subject: Robohelp WebHelp Print button?
From: "Tom Johnson" <thj -at- tampabay -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:15:47 -0400

I would like to create a Print button in my Robohelp WebHelp skin. Anybody
know how to do this? Ideally, I'd like the button to appear beside my
Content, Index, and Glossary buttons. If that doesn't work, I'd like to
include a Primt Page button on the actual topic page.

I see how to add a button to the skin via the skin designer, but I don't
know what the javascript would be to make the button print when the user
clicks it.

If I were to include a Print Me button on the actual page (using the
instructions here:
http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=rb_24618), it
puts the button in a form that takes up too much space near the top of the
page. Is there a way to make text wrap around a form or something?

Thanks for any help,

Tom

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com