WORD and 'body text'

Subject: WORD and 'body text'
From: "Lucero, Peggy" <plucero -at- atsva -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:17:41 -0400

Is there a way to search a document for all text that has the 'body
text' style applied to it?
(I suspect this is a dumb question.... sorry)

Peggy Lucero


Now Shipping -- WebWorks ePublisher Pro for Word! Easily create online
Help. And online anything else. Redesigned interface with a new
project-based workflow. Try it today! http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as:
archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Send administrative questions to lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/ for more resources and info.

Previous by Author: meeting minutes--
Next by Author: PDF to Word conversion tools
Previous by Thread: Re: Recommended apps to learn as a new tech writer...
Next by Thread: RE: WORD and 'body text'

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads