RE: WORD and 'body text'

Subject: RE: WORD and 'body text'
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:20:48 -0400

Not at all a dumb question:

1. From the Edit menu, select Find.
2. In the Find and Replace dialog box, click More.
3. Click Format and select Style from the drop-down list.
4. Scroll down to select Body Text. Click OK, and then click Find Next.

-- Dan Goldstein

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Lucero, Peggy
> Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 1:18 PM
> Subject: WORD and 'body text'
> Is there a way to search a document for all text that has the
> 'body text' style applied to it?
> (I suspect this is a dumb question.... sorry)

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.


Now Shipping -- WebWorks ePublisher Pro for Word! Easily create online
Help. And online anything else. Redesigned interface with a new
project-based workflow. Try it today!

You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as:
archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Send administrative questions to lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Previous by Author: RE: PDF to Word conversion tools
Next by Author: RE: MS Word 2000 document repair software?
Previous by Thread: WORD and 'body text'
Next by Thread: Re: WORD and 'body text'

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads