RE: MS Word 2000 document repair software?

Subject: RE: MS Word 2000 document repair software?
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 08:23:47 -0400

I can. I've used it a number of times and never had a problem.

Note that Word 2003 catches subtle corruptions that are tolerated (i.e.
unnoticed) by Word 2000. I've used Open and Repair on documents that
Word 2000 recognized as corrupt, as well as on documents that Word 2000
tolerated and only Word 2003 recognized as corrupt. In both cases, Open
and Repair restored the documents without any problem. YMMV

-- Dan Goldstein

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com