RE: FM problem saving book as PDF

Subject: RE: FM problem saving book as PDF
From: Gérald Bourguignon <gbourguignon -at- allianzmadvac -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:24:55 -0400

Thank you Fred. Having all the component files in the book open before
saving the book as PDF worked.

I was not getting any warning messages when opening the files individually.
The FM Console displays unavailable font messages but the same messages are
displayed when saving individual files as PDF (and when printing). I do not
know why FM could not open these specific files, and no other information
appears to have been provided other than the message "Couldn't open
<filename.fm>".

Just so long as I can save the book as PDF and avoid reassembling in
Acrobat.

Thanks again.

---
Gérald Bourguignon