Re: FM problem saving book as PDF

Subject: Re: FM problem saving book as PDF
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:49:30 -0400

Turn off "remember missing font names" and open and save each file,
saying "ok" to each substitution. Then your book will process without
this error.

Missing fonts are usually tied to reference page matter that is left
as default without applied styles (like frame names, which I believe
come standard in FM using Helv fonts.

--
Bill Swallow
42.8162,-73.7736