Invoicing

Subject: Invoicing
From: "Julia Countryman" <julia -at- dreamcatcher-media -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 09:58:50 -0700

Hi all,

I've been lurking for a month or so, and now I have a question--how do you
independent contractors handle your invoicing for clients? I've always
worked W-2 or 1099, but now I need to do my own invoicing and would love to
see some examples of others invoice designs.

If anyone has one they'd be willing to share, that would be great!

Julia

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com