ADMIN Re: Egypt- TW Job Vacancy

Subject: ADMIN Re: Egypt- TW Job Vacancy
From: Lisa Bronson <lisa -dot- infocus -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 10:46:34 -0500

Everyone,

As y'all know, I read the first post of each new member to the list
and choose whether to approve or reject it. This is mostly to keep
spam from hitting the list. Occasionally, I reject a message because
it breaks a posting rule. Then, there are days like today, when I
apparently haven't had enough coffee, and I accidentally click the
wrong button.

So, Omar, it's your lucky day. You received a free job posting this morning. :)

Just wanted to let you all know about my mistake so you understand
that the posting rules haven't changed, and job ads are still not
allowed to be posted directly to the list. Please contact me directly
if you have any questions.

Have a great weekend!

Lisa B.

On 10/29/05, Omar Shafik <omar -dot- shafik -at- emgd -dot- com> wrote:

> Dear All,
> We have a technical writer Job vacancy, kindly send your CVs to
> omar -dot- shafik -at- emgd -dot- com -dot- Following is the job description:
>
> MGD TW Job description
>
> Occupational Summary:
> Write, edit, index, or revise a variety of technical, Proposals, user
> documentation such as articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for a
> wide range of uses. Collaborate with programmers, engineers, and/or product
> management during design phase to gain an understanding of the product.
> Analyze requirements of project to determine types of publications needed.
> Ensure accuracy and completeness of technical documentation. Requires
> excellent oral and written communication skills and an understanding of
> programming concepts, operating systems and/or networking. May provide
> guidance to lower level personnel. Requires excellent oral and written
> communication skills in Arabic and English Languages. Notes: proposals are
> generally written in Arabic.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com