Re: Online Help Recommendations

Subject: Re: Online Help Recommendations
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 07:52:27 -0800 (PST)

> I'm writing some online help for the first time.
> Does anyone have any recommendations of websites or
> books that they like?

Go to and search for the group HATT (with two
Ts). It should be the first on the list.

Subscribe, then ask away. It's a list of about 5,200 people who write
help applications

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"What do we want? More than
anybody else has."
Steve Ballmer

maker review (October 2005) is here:

Doc-To-Help 2005 converts RoboHelp files with one click. Author with Word or any HTML editor. Visit our site to see a conversion demo movie and learn more.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com

Online Help Recommendations: From: Karen