Re: Stopping automatic repagination of Word

Subject: Re: Stopping automatic repagination of Word
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 08:52:27 -0800 (PST)

Does pressing the ESC key when it starts the pagination stop it?

> Are there any tips to preventing automatic repagination of a large
> Word document? I've looked at the Help files, and they are,
> naturally, not helpful.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"What do we want? More than
anybody else has."
Steve Ballmer

maker review (October 2005) is here:

Doc-To-Help 2005 converts RoboHelp files with one click. Author with Word or any HTML editor. Visit our site to see a conversion demo movie and learn more.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com

Stopping automatic repagination of Word: From: Martin Bosworth