RE: Stopping automatic repagination of Word

Subject: RE: Stopping automatic repagination of Word
From: "Paul Neshamkin" <pauln -at- helpauthors -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 11:58:08 -0500

Your friend will need to switch from Print Layout View to Normal (otherwise
repagination is always on). When in Normal View, they need to choose Tools |
Options | General, and make sure that Background repagination is deselected.

Paul Neshamkin
pauln -at- helpauthors -dot- com

ComponentOne Doc-To-Help MVP and Certified Trainer WexTech MVP, Certified
Doc-To-Help Trainer

The Paul Neshamkin Group