Re: Slashes in abbreviations

Subject: Re: Slashes in abbreviations
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 08:34:53 -0800 (PST)

A/P and A/R are accepted and perfectly acceptable.

> (My superior insists that the slashes are an accepted industry
> standard.
> I don't buy this.) :)

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"What do we want? More than
anybody else has."
Steve Ballmer

maker review (October 2005) is here:

Doc-To-Help 2005 converts RoboHelp files with one click. Author with Word or any HTML editor. Visit our site to see a conversion demo movie and learn more.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com

Slashes in abbreviations: From: Jenn Wilson